How does it work?
By covering a car's windscreen, the Windshield Covering System protects the car from the effects of extreme weather conditions. It protects your car in the winter and the summer. It is also good for the environment, contributes to road safety and saves money.
Follow us on Twitter
- The windscreen is one of the most vulnerable parts of a vehicle especially during winter. Protecting it from snow and ice minimises the need for expensive repairs or replacements.
- No more need for scrapers and expensive de-icers which are harmful to the environment.
- Ensures your windscreen is clear and so contributes to road safety.
- Protects the car from intense summer heat keeping the interior cool and comfortable.
- A cooler interior requires less air conditioning which achieves greater fuel efficiency and is kinder to the environment.
- Prevents ultra-violet damage to dashboards and seats.
The benefits of the Windshield Covering System speak for themselves. It can be produced as a built-in feature on newly manufactured cars or as an aftermarket accessory.
Are you interested in taking the Windshield Covering System to the next stage?
We are looking for car and auto accessory manufacturers who are interested in developing this revolutionary product. Please send us any questions or comments you may have.